56.375" wide x 51.875" deep x 74" high outside dimensions
49" wide x 39" deep x 66.5" high inside dimensions
TheraSauna, one of only a few known USA manufacturers of Far Infrared wooden saunas,uses a far infrared source similar to ones used by physical therapists and doctors. The radiant heat warms the body and not the air. TheraSauna far infrared saunas work at more comfortable, safer temperatures between 110 and 150 degrees F. The heat deeply penetrates, absorbed up to 1.5" for deep muscle therapy. TheraSauna's heaters have a far infrared emission rate of 96%.
In a far infrared sauna, you can produce more perspiration, up to three times more, than in other types of saunas. This process eliminates harmful toxins and may burn approximately 300 calories during a half hour sauna session.
TheraSauna ceramic infrared heaters consist of a super thin high temperature nickel-chromium alloy resistance coil, evenly distributed and embedded into the ceramic during the casting process. This resistance coil is located extremely close to the heater's surface to maximize radiation properties and deliver 96% thermal efficiency. Each emitter weighs half a pound. The four person unit has a total of six pounds of ceramic. No other far infrared sauna has this much mass that allows it to produce so much far infrared heat.
What are the Benefits of a TheraSauna® Infrared Sauna?
- Used by medical doctors, naturopathic physicians, physical therapists, and sports medicine specialists.
- Offers the same far infrared heat technology NASA uses for cardiac conditioning.
- Relaxes muscles and joints, relieves discomfort and stiffness.
- Assists in improving skin tone and reducing cellulite.
- Helps support the cardiovascular system.
- Great before a workout, run or massage.
- Safe and FDA approved, approval #E366969.
- Increased circulation boosts the immune system and nourishes damaged tissue.
- The patented TheraMitters™ naturally dilate blood vessels and capillaries, providing increased flow of oxygenated blood to muscles and joints.
- Toxins block circulation and impair cellular energy. TheraSauna’s® 9.4 microns of far infrared heat expands the capillaries and skin pores and breaks down the ion bond to safely expel toxins!
Why are TheraSauna® Infrared Saunas the Best Saunas Available?
- TheraSauna® Infrared Saunas are built in the USA with midwestern pride and craftsmanship
- Only 100% American made high quality and non toxic, formaldehyde-free Aspen hardwood. This is the healthiest home sauna choice!
- Patented soft touch controls incorporate two solid-state controls with timers. One control is located on the inside with the second control located outside the sauna. Each control is heat, humidity, and water-resistant.
- The TheraSauna® StableHeat™ Control System is energy efficient and maintains constant output and doesn't turn on and off like other saunas. Continuous far infrared heats your body more evenly, safely, and effectively.
- Patented ceramic TheraMitters are the gold standard for producing the most vital range of far infrared for the human body. No other sauna manufacturer can deliver constant 9.4 microns of far infrared, the level required for greatest absorption by the body.
- TheraSauna® TheraMitters™ are 96% efficient and have no harmful EMF.
- Assembly is a snap and takes less than 45 minutes.
- Peace of mind with a lifetime guarantee on 100% solid ceramic far infrared heaters
- Over 33 years in the therapeutic health industry
- Members of National Pool and Spa Institute, National Homebuilders Association and Chamber of Commerce
- 100% Solid Ceramic Heaters: half pound heaters (no steel rods or plates) that produce 96% of the heat in far infrared form.
- A patented system #5,897,804 that matches your body's infrared wavelength at all times during your sauna experience.
- Constructed only with clear non-toxic white aspen wood. Contains no cedar which is known to outgas toxic turpenols.
- Therasauna now has an FDA approval #E366969.
- Therasauna is UL approved.
- Therasauna has CSA (Canadian Electrical) approval #1701662.
- The optional programmable controls allow you to control the emitters separately.
- Metamorphing color change provides a visible indication of operation.
- Watt Density up to 40 watts/sq in.
- Concave ribbed design provides even distributed heat.
- Outperforms plastic carbon panel heaters by nearly 1000%.
- NO Chinese components used
- Easy-to-assemble hand crafted cabinet, takes about 45 minutes to piece together.
- 60-watt light with dimmer
- Skylight vent
- One window
- Plugs into any 120-volt outlet, no special wiring required.